Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Forgive me.


Dear boyfriend,


I have been giving you a hard time lately, I admit. All those shitty things I've put you through, all those stupid arguements we had, all those stupid misunderstandings and of course every other mistakes I do that pisses you off. I'm really sorry for being a douche to you these days. I don't know how to mend all the things I did to hurt you. Even if you didn't even voice out on how you feel, baby, I've known you too long to know what's bothering you at the back of your fake smile. I don't know if I'm still the key to your happiness for now baby. I keep messing up. I admit, I've been a mess lately. Being all unfair to you, being all bitchy, negative and hard towards you.

On top of all that, I'm glad you're still here with me baby. Having to just keep quiet because you love, to just argue back cause you can't stand me but still because you love me, having to just shut me off cause you can't stand me but still because you love me. Never ending, you'll always shower me with love after what I have mentioned above.  

How can I not love you and stay with someone who loves me more than I do?

I really don't know how you do it, but you really did it and proved me wrong. You showed me how YOU can change every smallest thing just for ME. I realise all these little things you've done for me baby, I realise every single thing.


I just hope you are happy with me. I hope you still love me even if I'm being all unreasonable towards you. I hope you can and you will stand by me eventhough times gets hard, eventhough we're at the verge of falling down from the edge of our cliff. Forgive me for being so hard on you lately, you must know that I'm not doing all these on purpose. I hope there's room for improvement for me.

& I must say, you have been such an awesome boyfriend. Three years, three freaking years we stood by each other. Well, let us both admit, it's been hell but damn sure it's hell worth it to me. All those ups and downs, it really got me bad! But still to me, it's only three years and there's more to come, 
In Sha Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home