Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Again.

And again, you left me. I'm not surprise. Same old, same old. I should have seen it coming though. What can I do about it now? Beg you to come back eventhough I wasn't the one who left? Cry to you? What is it you want me to do now? I've done all I can to make you stay. Talk sense into you, what's the point of me doing so when you already left, right? Same old reasons, you just couldn't control your anger. You make decisions in a split second without even thinking of what's to come. All these while you're too busy mending things that aren't suppose to be mend. Too busy thinking about things that you're not suppose to think of. So much of your planning ahead.. Look what you've done now. You keep giving me false hope. Big false hope. All these while, all I did was talk sense to you. But tell me, what were you doing about it? Showing me faces, giving me attitudes. Do I deserve all that? To me, there are twpo types of people in this world that I know of when it comes to relationships. One, the one who do mistakes, repeat mistake, but never give up no matter what cause at the end of the day, life is fair enough to return you a favour for atleast trying. Two, that one who do mistakes, repeat, but never learn from it. You keep leaving me... You keep doing that. I don't know how many times you've done it cause I've lost count. You keep leaving me as and when you think you don't need me then please me just to have me back just so you can leave me again. Well, that's how I feel. But who am I to say... All these while, I've been trying to reach your heart, reach your trust just so I can feel safe. But seems like I fail. But I realise, everytime you leave... You never did have a valid reason. You just left. I don't know if you will ever come across this page though. Things will never be fair if you keep doing like this. It's just not fair at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home