Monday, March 18, 2013

Read, and don't look back cause I know you won't.

 
 
Finally, you've made up your mind. I know it's final.

Thank you so much for everything. You really broke my heart.

All the best for your upcoming obstacles in life. Always remember things happens for a reason.

Calm yourself down and think before making a decision. Make sure it's the right one.

Never make promises that you can't keep in the future. Promises are something people hope for.

Look around, appreciate whoever that has been there to cheer you up. Love them. I'm always here.

Always think positive. You're strong, don't let yourself down.

And just when you thought you had no one by your side... I never said I wanted to leave.

Thank you for this memorably worst relationship you put me through. You are the best, boyfriend.

Unique, yet simple.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home