Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sleepless Night.

I'm afraid, afraid of losing you
My heart breaks when I have no clue.
Being with you, makes me smile
Even though it's just for awhile.

I miss you, I miss you so much
After reminiscing you eating that hot fudge
Wake up cause I need you here,
To make me feel secure, in sincere.

Your love is so strong and bright
It leaves me with a smile when i fall asleep at night,
When I'm dreaming hours seem as minutes
Because i cherish every moment with you in it,

Waking up to your voice “good morning”
Sends my heart and soul high a soaring,
Love is said to last only till death
But our love will prove stronger than our final breath,
What i am saying is i love you for heavens sake
And when we die our love begins again at heavens gate.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home