Thursday, December 29, 2011

You.

I miss you. I miss us. I miss the times we use to spent together. I miss the times we laugh. I miss the times we had late night talks at West Coast Park. I miss all those happy moments. I miss how we use to be so happy, no fights, nothing. I miss taking pictures with you. I miss going school with you. I miss eating with you. I miss having small arguments that end up with laughters with you. I miss going to work with you. I miss all those question games with you. I miss skyping with you. I miss simply everything.

How worst can my holidays get without even having a whole day spent with you? Things are different now. I understand that you have to work to earn your own money but how long will this take? When can I have all these back? We went from being that "happy couple" to this "serious-all-the-time-fighting couple". I just hope after you're done with your work, everything's gonna go back to normal cause Imissyou. Don't let money ruined the happiness. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home