Friday, December 23, 2011



We fight. We laugh. We cry. We smile. We go through good times together, we go through bad times together too. We were once friends, we were then lovers. We share things together, we still keep some dirty little secrets to ourselves. We share the same birthday, but our personalities comes from a different world. But then at the end of the day, after all we've been through... We never fail to say ILOVEYOU.

I may be bossy, I may be bad, I may be rude at times, I may be irritating most of the time, I may be late like ALWAYS, I may be scolding you, I may get mad at you at times, I may say words that hurt you bad, I may even hurt you without even me realising it myself, I may be the one who spoils your day, I may even make you hate me for one second.. But whatever it is, you still accept all my flaws and stay. I'm sorry I'm not perfect but thank you for loving my imperfections.

I'm sorry for everything. For every second that I've hurt you, for the times I make you mad, for the times I say things that hurt you, for the times I made you walk away, for the times I made you wait for me, for the times I made you cry, I'm really sorry for every mistake I did and even for what's to come in the future. Forgive me now and then. I'm sorry.

I can't promise you that our "relationship" will be perfect but what I can promise you is that, as long as you're trying.. I'm staying. We've been through alot together, so please don't give up on me that easily. I'm just another normal human being who makes mistakes. I don't need you to be perfect, I don't need you to be at your best because you yourself have your own flaws. I love you for who you are.

You know, I can't describe the feeling I'm feeling right now. It's been awhile since I last love someone till I found this guy here. Well yeah, he actually did manage to win my heart over a few guys. Aren't you proud of that?

Well... Like I always say, we still have a long way to go. We still need an ending to our story, whether it is good or bad, everything lays on Allah's hands to decide. As long as I'm still strong and I still care, I'll do anything to hold our relationship tight. Be there for me, don't make me fight this war alone.

Let make this happen, Iloveyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home