Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello, Goodbye.

It's now the year of 2012! Can't believe time flies so fast. Well, I gotta say my countdown celebration was dabomb! Celebrated it with Mira Teks & Nas. My goodness I just can't believe the fireworks was amazing! Overall, my day was just simply awesome. Alhamdulillah! (Y)

To Mira;
Thank you so much for making my celebration a memorable one! 6 years of friendship and still counting. Hope you enjoy your countdown with me and Nas! Stay strong always as I'm here for you friend <3

To Bestie;
I gotta say 10 years of ups and downs and our friendship is still strong as ever! Thank you so much for making my day like you always do. Bunga api dia awesome kan Nas?! Haha. Hope you enjoy your countdown too! And you stay strong too! Kau jangan nanti pasrah2 plak dalam camp terfikir2 pasal N... Hehehe! Taklaaaa, kidding je.

To You;
2011 was a great yet not year for me. But now it's 2012 already, fast isn't it? We both didn't really had a great day cause of some misunderstandings. Yeap, it does makes me upset to know I can't celebrate my new year with you... Still, lets just put that all aside and forget about it. Let us think positive for once and make a change. Come to think back, we sometimes get mad at one another for some stupid reasons right? But hey, what's love without ups and downs? You know we deserve to be happy! I'm sorry for everything that has happened in 2011. Forgive me, will you? You know iloveyou ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home