Tuesday, December 6, 2011




December it is and the next thing you know it's already 2012. I gotta say 2011 is a very challenging year for me. Gone through ups and downs just like i do too every single year. Well, school have come to an end for me. In about 17 more days to results and also in one week time bestie's off to serve the country. I gotta say I'm gonna miss my boy cause I'm not use to not having him around. Time flies so fast. I remembered when we talked about you asking me how is it like if you were to go in NS and I would just say it's gonna be different for me. Then times when you say you can't wait to go in NS cause there's nothing much left to do outside. Then next thing you know, one week left and you're good to go.

People come and go in life, some leave good memories, some just simply another lesson to be learn. But as for you my friend, you've always been there through it all. Whether is it good times or bad times, you were always there but it's just me that don't see it. Secretly but obviously you "accidently" read some stuff and you then know something's not right with me... You took the initiative to call/text me asking me whether I'm fine. And besides that, I don't know... You're just everywhere. This is what i call a defination of a True Friend. Thank you for being there for me all the time. Thank you for making me laugh when I'm at my hard times eventhough I didn't tell you anything. Thank you for accepting me as your friend eventhough I know at times, I do irritate you or even make you disappointed. Well, I don't know how to thank you for everything... But thank you. In one week time, I won't have anyone else to make me laugh, smile, to lepak with me everynight, company me go here and there, do silly stuffs, pull a prank on any random people.. Sigh. It's just gonna be different without you although I know you'll book out every Friday but by then you'll be tired and all you need is rest. I guess it's true that sometimes the things that are meant for you, you won't be able to see it. But as for me, I realise it now. It's you that is my true friend and no other. Thank you once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home