Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For you, bestie.

Hey readers.

I'm here to actually express my feelings before I go to sleep. Firstly, as usual it's been so long since I last update my blog. Well, what can I say. It's blogger and it's now 2011. Who in the world still uses blogs? Now there's better thiingys like Twitter and also Tumblr. Haha. Anyways, back to the topic. So yeah, I'm here to express everything, every single thought of mine and just simply every single thing I think about.

So, today is Wednesday, 25 May, 2011. I'm now lying on the floor blogging my way till I'm satisfied. I find this month is the worst month ever for me. Why? Cause I've been skipping classes due to lack of sleep. And that is also caused by me, myself and I. I chose to walk this path so it's just literally my fault. I hate to say this but I hate being the old me, the "TOO PLAYFUL" me, yknow? Hmm, anyways... Forget it. Thinking about all the projects and task given in school make me go wild actually. Never have I have a thought to actually quit school. I'm almost at the edge of breaking down and just forget everything cause what I want now is to just enjoy. But still, Alhamdulillah, my Iman is strong. Told myself to stay focus on school. I'm mature enough to think what's best for me and what's not. So I'm actually currently dealing with school and also my part-time job. So far so good, still manage to balance it well. No work, no money mah! Haha.

Oh well, just when I was drawing just now... Bestie texted me. Yeah, he did. Currently, he's actually having a hard time which I can see that. You see, here's the thing about this guy... He is such a nice and also indeed clever guy. But sadly to say, I think his brains aren't functioning that well enough to think mature for himself. I hate to say this bestie but what am I here for right? I know you will definitely say that you can't just rely on me 24/7hours but come on buddy, I'm here and will always be there beside you to help you. And when I say help it means HELP, not help help. You get what I mean bestie? It really does cheers me up whenever I get to talk to you and all cause we will never know when our time has come, right? So here the thing buddy... Let me make it simple for you. I, Farhanah Binti Mohd, hates it when my bestfriend, Nasri Nasir, does stupid stupid things. Like really stupid. I know I don't have the rights to control you on this but IF you ever did those stuffs, isn't it like gonna ruined our friendship? Or maybe not say ruined but tear apart. You know I hate it when you do all that. Hmm... Like I said, there's always other solution to solve it. And it is for me to know and for you to figure. Now, I'm not tryna' hit you with some religious stuffs but whatever it is Nas, you're in this world because of Allah. You believe in him don't you? If you do, let me tell you this... He's the bestest friend that will always and forever be there for you. Yes, it is HIM. Not me, not Wan and not anyone else. He's listening Nas, every single word you say. For once, he's doing this to make you stronger, to test you and see whether you remembers him whether it is on the good times or the bad times. Pray hard Nas. I'm sure if you are sincere enough with the prayer that you recite, he will definitely return it with happiness that you've been longing for. Allah kan adil, Allah kan maha pengasih dan penyayang. And also remember this, PATIENCE is the key to success. One more thing bestfriend, as long as I'm still living in this world, I will still be here to help you guide through all the obstacles you're facing. I won't and will never leave you hanging although at times I might be a little to bitchy, I apologise for every little sin I ever did to you. Never ever give up in life bestfriend.

Goodnight <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home