Friday, April 8, 2011

Evening to all.

Back to my old dusty blog. Its 11:23 PM now, currently listening to One In A Million - NeYo at Youtube. Anyways, two more days to school reopen and I kinda like miss school? Hell yeah.

Well, I browse through Facebook and I went to his profile. Goodness I feel super bad that I've forgotten his birthday. Like what the hell am I thinking? But then, i don't think its that bad right? Err, I really don't know. Okay.. Lets not confuse myself right now. I don't wanna think about it either.

So holidays was rather bored + not-so-exciting either. Hmm, funny. Oh well, I haven't do my project yet. Rabaks pers ginis. I really2 gotta buck up. Second year is nono playplaytime anymore. If yknow what i mean, ARENGGUEE! Hahahahahahaha. Kay lame.

Today is Friday, few more hours and its gonna be Saturday. Please let tomorrow be a good day for me. Please let it happen :( Gosh!

Today was rather short and a lil' grey. I don't know whats going in life actually. Sigh... Okay, stop... Lets not talk about it.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home