Saturday, February 5, 2011



See this man there. He's my dad. Yes, he was handsome before
and more better looking now.
I wanna thank him for being the most awesome-mest father ever.
Without him, i wont be in this world too.
Of all the men in the whole wide world,
whose praises are sung out loud,
there is no man whom I respect more,
Or of whom I am more proud.
Throughout the years,
you’ve worked so hard to provide us a happy life.
You’ve been there to help and give advice and you did it all without strife.
That is why on this day each year,
I pray all your wishes come true.
Today we celebrate your life, So Dad, Happy Birthday to you.




Morning lovely humans

Its 5th February, Saturday and also daddy's birthday. 9:37am it is now and i'm on ma bed, blogging while listening to music. I dont know where to bring daddy today. Hmm, oh well. Let me tell you this, digestive biscuits really work. Haha! Hell yeah, its been two days i've digested every morning. Like for real. Okay sorry, drop the topic. Hmm.. I've got nothing much to say though, i feel like blogging cause i'm bored. Bleargh -.-

Anyways, lets talk about school. Okay, first things first.. The school is getting more and more crowded. Yeah, after the January kiddos came into the school... There's no space in the cafe, noisy environment and blablabla. But i dont know, i cant blame them either. They are there to study, right? Well, maybe for some of them. Other day that, I'm in big trouble. I've signed the letter of promise that i'll turn up for class without being late and all. Then i got to find out my next week's schedule is tight! Yeah, Tuesday and Wednesday i've got work. Sad. How am i gonna say this to my teacher. I've even promised him that i'll turn up in class. Help help help! :(
Gosh, okay.. Lets not stressed up. I guess i'll just let it be for the time being.

Hmm... Life's been great lately for me. Well, maybe not really. But, whatever it is, i am still thankful that God have guide me through all the ups and downs. Yes, he's been here by myside all these while. If it wasnt because of him, I guess i'll have been down the drain trying to kill myself already. Well, I dont know... Maybe i'm too young to fall in love. Cmon, i'm still 17. Turning 18 this year though. What more can i ask from God. Life is too short to be emo-ing and stress-ing. Live life to the fullest while you still can. But still whatever you do in life, you have to remember that God is watching and will always be watching us. Whether we're doing a good thing or bad. He knows, everything. So think, think deeply before you
do things that are not beneficial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home