Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dah lame aku tak blog.



Sitting here, fb-ing, chatting, songing while waiting for the right time to bath and get myself ready for school.

Well, I just got back from Malaysia. Went there over the weekends for some family gathering with the kampung people. Lovely. Did nothing much cause its like only for one day. Duh. Went there, no shopping, no nothing. Well, maybe yeah. I bought myself a SPONGEBOB COOKIE. Great right, i know. So, Mardhiah sucks for not coming. Yeah she does. It'll be so happening if she did. What to do, she sucks. Hmm, waiting for my dad to upload the pics is like waiting for Singapore to rain prata. Right.... Nothing much to say.

So, the moment I reached Singapore, i switched my phone to normal mode and there you go... Messages bombared my phone. Right, then saw this unknown number asking me "Ni farhana eh?" I wonder who might it be this time, so i answered "Tak. Ni sape?" I know right. Then blablabla, got to find out it was FAIZ. GAHAAAA! Oh well, my luck. What to do, he's such a blur sotong but cute. Ahhh, so what.

So today school starts at 1pm but ends at 6pm, lengit! I know right, lagilagi dia tak datang skola. HAISH! Ape kan daye. Oh whatever. I have lovely classmates, yes i do. Especially my Inn Chocolatee <3>

So, seems like you've moved on. Very well. I've got nothing much to say cause you're not doing anything about it and not gonna do so. I see it very well indeed. Thanks for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home