Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sorry to say.

Surprisingly I'm bored of you.

I hate this feeling but I gotta say that you don't amaze me anymore. I don't see any sparkles or stars in your eyes anymore. I'm not using you or whatsoever but this is the truth. I thought you were the one. I made a mistake the moment I accepted you and that mistakes was accepting you without knowing whats gonna happen next. I was dumb and so are you. I don't know why I'm like this now. I know you still do love me, a lot indeed. But I can't help it every time I see your face I just feel like swearing at you. I'm not saying this because I found someone new. Really, there's no one at all. How I wish you would read this cause I know I don't have the guts to say it to you. We've been through together for about 9 months. We see each others face in school, E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y. I don't know what's in your mind and so do you. I mean like, come on... I don't know man, what the hell is running in and out of my mind. Help me, anyone. But don't get everything wrong, I didn't say I don't love you anymore. Get it right first.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home