Sunday, August 29, 2010

Its gonna blow!

Hello.

Today is a very lazy day for me and also for my family. Sat at home for the whole day, did nothing but stare at the computer. So, currently listening to "Feel again by Taio Cruz" and also chatting with beloboyfriend. Hmm.. Yesterday was a big day. Went to Geylang with cousins. The day before I went to Geylang too with Mardhiah. This week is so Geylang for me. I mean like throughout the weekends I spent my time at Geylang. So yeah..

So yesterday goes like....
My uncle came to pick me and my family up at about 6pm. Then my aunty.. Then off to Geylang to break fast. Then macam biase, bazaar jugaaaak~ The kiddos, not forgetting, played games at the bazaar. Omg, and they like won this light.. Which flashes like the police lights. I mean like.. Oh my gawwdd.




Okay, so I'm bored but chatting with boyfriend makes me happy. Like.. I don't know why. Like, always. Anyways, I'm so full. Thanks to buke, I love the food. I love mummy. I love my sister. I love myself. I love you. I love my bontot, Mashairi.

Okay bye. :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home